Carers Week 12 - 18 June 2017 returns to the Carers Support Centre, George Street, Croydon.
The Carers Support Centre is hosting a full programme for Carers Week 12-18 June 2017. With the event fast approaching, there's lots on offer at the Carers Support Centre. Highlights of the week include:
- Relaxing massage, dance, henna hand painting and art sessions
- Vintage afternoon tea at the Carers Café
- 'Meet a professional' drop-ins
- Find out about local carer support and health services
- Opportunity to have your say on Croydon's Carers Strategy
- And much, much more!
Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges carers face and recognise the contribution they make to families and communities throughout the UK.